Camden Haven High School

Aim for the Highest

Telephone02 6556 8100


Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. School Finder shows our local enrolment area. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol 

During the enrolment process, let the principal know of any special circumstances, allergies, health or medical conditions affecting your child.

For more information, visit high school enrolment or contact us to discuss your child’s enrolment.

Download an application to enrol (PDF 579KB).

Application forms must be completed in English. However, a translated application to enrol may help you to fill out the form in English.

Year 6 into year 7 enrolments 

If your child is enrolled in a member of the Camden Haven Community of Schools (CHoS), you will receive an enrolment pack from your school. 

If your child is enrolled in a public primary school not in the CHCoS, contact the year 6 advisor at your school to obtain an "Expression of Interest" form that will be forwarded to us from them. 

If your child is enrolled in a non-government primary school, please contact us for an "Expression of Interest" form. 

Year 7 to 12 Enrolments 

If your child is currently enrolled in another high school, contact us for an expression of interest form. 

Distance education enrolments

As outlined in the department’s enrolment policy, our school may accept enrolments from outside our local enrolment area if places are available. For enrolments as a full-time distance education students, or for single-course enrolment, see our DE page.

We uniquely offer face-to-face and distance education modes of learning. For Distance Education information and enrolment for full-time or single-course, see our Distance Education page.

Temporary visas and international students

For information about eligibility and forms to complete, visit the temporary residents program.