Make a payment
Aim for the Highest
T: Telephone02 6556 8100
All NSW Department of Education school students are eligible to download and licence Adobe and Microsoft software from OnTheHub.
Jump to section:
1. Go to https://nsw-students.onthehub.com/
2. Click 'Sign In' at the top-right of the page
3. Click 'Register' on the following page (not in the top bar)
4. Enter your @det.nsw.edu.au email address and details if prompted
5. Follow the link in your email
NOTE: You can also use Microsoft online at Office 365 and download apps from there.
1. Select 'Microsoft' from the homepage of https://nsw-students.onthehub.com/
2. Click 'Home Office & Business'
3. Click 'Add to Cart'
4. Add other software to Cart or Checkout
1. Click 'Adobe' in the top bar
2. Click 'Add to Cart'
3. Add other software to Cart or Checkout
4. You will need to create an Adobe ID and redeem your redemption code - view instructions here.
1. Sign in to your Adobe account https://account.adobe.com/
Your homepage will show your plan renewal date - PLEASE NOTE your subscription expires in 1 YEAR and you will automatically be charged $43.99 /month unless you renew your subscription OnTheHub and validate a new redemption code.
2. Go to https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/ or follow the links from your account homepage
3. Click 'Download Creative Cloud App' or follow https://creativecloud.adobe.com/# (link will start download)
4. Install Creative Cloud App as a hub for all your Adobe Apps.
Valley View Road
Laurieton NSW 2443
02 6556 8100
We would like to pay our respects and acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land and also pay respect to Elders both past and present.
Copyright for this website is owned by the State of New South Wales through the Department of Education. For more information go to http://www.dec.nsw.gov.au/footer/copyright.