The Oasis caters for the unique and diverse needs of our students. A range of programs are run to support the social, emotional and academic engagement of students with a variety of learning needs. Some of these include:
· Work Readiness –employability skills
· Independent Living Skills – skills required for life
· Girl Talk – supporting female students through the emotions of growing up
· Motors – skills training in the automotive area
· Music program – including choir and band
· Assessment Task Support – supporting all assessment task completion
Our school is proudly inclusive, and we offer a range of specialised services to ensure each student feels known, valued and cared for in a safe and happy environment. We employ a range of qualified and experienced teachers and learning support officers who provide training and development for all staff, liaise with service networks and families, and assist in developing individual learning, behaviour and social skills.